Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wrapping Up The Evening With Minutia

At least I think I am. I have some reading to do and the son has asked me over for chili. I am not sure I really want to go. It is rainy and cold. We are expecting snow flurries in the next day or two. How gross is that. I would rather be curled up in front of a fire...but alas, no wood.

I hate getting into the shower in the morning. It is where my mind works overtime. It is enough to make me think about hairy armpits and PTA (pits,tits and ass) baths. It is the place where the tears frequently flow.

This mornings thoughts centered around his comments regarding getting picked up in a bar. "Maybe I'll go back with someone next time. After all you don't seem to have any trouble finding someone." He likes to take the cheap shots every now and again. But hey what the hell.

So I am thinking this morning, if you decide to do that, you might want to warn them, "Ah, I have this condition...I might not remember who you are after I fuck you. But I have a card in my wallet with all of my emergency contact numbers on it if I am confused. Just call my ex-wife, she'll tell you what to do." Kinda made me laugh. A sick turn your stomach kind of laugh.

Nothing about this is funny. He hurts, I hurt, my kids hurt. He seems to be the only one who wants us divorced. I don't know what his family is telling him. I am sure they are fueling his fire. I was never good enough for him anyway. But that is another story for another day.

So many things to fight for, so few to give up for. Again, I am tired. Worn out and tired. Oh and get this, the daughter told me I look sickly skinny today! Nice, really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment