Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friends???

He will get custody of them all if there is a divorce. It becomes clearer everyday. I guess when you are the tainted one people become uncomfortable around you and even think you deserve to be punished for your actions.

I have now had two of my closest friends tell me he has the right to leave me. And yes I guess in the truest sense, he does. One even suggested that in order for me to be accountable for my actions, I needed to walk away from the marriage.

The other, who by the way, has gone through this exact situation, feels he doesn't have the responsibility to try to make things work. Because what I did was wrong, he has the right to walk away. Poof...end the marriage and move on.

I guess I need to ask myself...what friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment