Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We Won!

I think the score was 2 to 1 but it might have been 3 to 1. I don't remember. There was a penalty in the last 1:18 of the game for both teams. Stupid! Our team is notorious for losing in the last 30 seconds of the game...but they kept it together and came out with a win!

I am very tired. Lots of talking and sharing. I had an evening with a gal my son works with. She is just a few years younger than me. Apparently he thinks highly of her because he has sought her advice through all of this. She was aware of the current events. She has been a source of support for him. I am glad of that. He needs it.

I think she and I will become good friends. I really enjoyed her company and she doesn't seem to think I am a bad person or too crazy. She is willing to accept me even knowing the things I have done...I guess actions don't define the person.

Here is my gratitude list for today:

1. I made a difference today
2. New friends
3. Laughter
4. Fall colors
5. Hot tea

No comments:

Post a Comment