Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Sayin'

Don't you think she should have told me on the phone she was not in my insurance network? Not that it would have mattered at that point. It was part of the criteria to get sprung from the nest...an appt. with a psychiatrist. At that point I would have done cart wheels down the hall nekked if they would have told me to...on second thought those might have been the voices in my head telling me to do the cart wheels. Anyway....

So I am $300.00 lighter, several prescriptions heavier, have a diagnoses of severe depression and I think I am more depressed. What is more severe than severe?

Is this how it is supposed to work? I think I would rather be crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, the healing path is painful in the beginning.
    Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've long wondered.... if it's the doctors bill that is causing the illness you are being treated for.... would you have a good case against paying it?

    Say.... the patient keels over of a heart attack... right after opening his cardiologists bill....

    ReplyDelete